Monday 11 February 2013

11 February 2013 - Inktense Blocks (watersoluble)

 
I splurged in the art shop last weekend :-)
Trying Derwent's watersoluble Inktense Blocks
and a waterbrush - it has water in the handle
that you squeeze down into the nylon tip.
 
When its dry it's fixed, so you can add more drawing/painting
over your original layer without changing the original layer.
You can also use these on silk - but I haven't yet.

 
Links to Derwent's webpages for Inktense Blocks and Waterbrushes
 
There are lots of demos on YouTube
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I just stated drawing and painting myself. Going to look at those blocks and water brushes. Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have lots of fun with your drawing and painting Monique, I look forward to seeing what you create!

      Delete